Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Terms and Conditions
Prices The prices payable for the products that you order are visibly set out in the web site. If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item at the stated price, provided that we inform you before we dispatch the item concerned. All prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated. The price of the items does not include the delivery charge which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place your order. The delivery rates will be displayed in the Delivery Section of the web site.
2. Minimum Order Purchases on the drinkssuperstore.com website are subject to a £10.00 minimum spend (excluding delivery charges).
3. Availability If for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to supply a specific product, we will inform you as soon as possible.
4. Delivery We deliver only to addresses in mainland UK (England, Wales, Scotland) and Northern Ireland. For the evasion of doubt, we do not deliver to the Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands. In addition, our couriers do not deliver to PO Box numbers. Orders to the Scottish Isles, Isle of Man or Northern Ireland will draw an additional surcharge. Please contact us on email@example.com for further details.
A majority of orders are delivered on the required delivery date when specified, however delivery on any particular date is not guaranteed.
Delivery times may be affected if there are stock availability problems or other unforeseen conditions. Please note the availability shown for each product in the Product Details page is not real-time and on rare cases items do run out-of-stock.
For your security, the courier's paperwork must be signed, either at the recipients address or a neighbouring address in order to acknowledge receipt of the Product/s. A Delivery Note detailing the Products supplied by www.drinkssuperstore.com will be stored in one of your delivered parcel/s, and this is your proof of delivery.
If our courier attempts delivery at the delivery address, specified in the order, or as a fall-back attempts delivery with a neighbour but cannot deliver the Products, the courier will retain the Products and will leave a calling card with a Customer Services telephone number for you to call in order to arrange re-delivery. Please note that the courier company can only arrange a specific re-delivery date, and cannot arrange a specific re-delivery time.
The courier will only attempt to deliver the Products on up to two separate days, after which a further delivery charge may become payable. The products will be returned to our Dispatch Depot if they have not been collected from the courier. For returned orders only the cost of the products ordered is refunded less the cost of returning the order.
5. Age Restriction We will not sell to anyone who is not 18 years of age or over, as the law requires. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. If you are buying a product/s as a gift - the recipient must also be over 18 years old. If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of ID. If the person receiving the order is unable to produce appropriate ID, unfortunately our couriers will be unable to leave the products.
6. Order Cancellation You may cancel your order at any time until seven days after the goods are received, but you will be liable for the initial delivery cost. You will be responsible for returning the products to us at your own cost. The goods must arrive back at our Dispatch Depot unopened and undamaged. You can cancel your order by emailing our Customer Services on firstname.lastname@example.org . You will then be sent an email with details of your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) number and the returns address. The RMA number must be clearly displayed on your returned order. Orders returned without first obtaining an RMA number will not be accepted.
All credits will be issued within 30 days of the cancellation, provided the goods have been returned within that period.
7. Returns We will provide a full refund or replacement of any products that are faulty. We must be notified of damaged or faulty products within 3 working days of receipt. We may require the faulty products to be returned to us. We will arrange this as necessary. On the rare occasion where the products delivered are different to those ordered we must be informed of this within 3 working days of receipt. We will arrange a collection of these products as necessary, once we have investigated the dispatch records for your order.
8. Claims for Breakages Upon receipt of your order, the order should be carefully inspected to make sure that it is intact and in full. The courier must be informed of breakages or shortages at the time of delivery. We will not accept any claims for breakages or shortages unless they are stated on the courier’s documentation. We must have confirmation of these breakages or shortages within 3 working days of delivery.
9. Payment You can pay for Products purchased from drinkssuperstore.com by using any of the following cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Visa Debit, Maestro.
You must give us authority for payment at the time of order. All card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. We will not deliver any Products prior to these checks and authorisations being completed. If your card issuer refuses to authorise payment to us, we cannot accept your order, and will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
10. Product Information We endeavour to advertise our products accurately. However we cannot guarantee the accuracy of information provided on our website about Products, such as photographs, images and descriptions of the Products. Vintage years specified for wines and spirits cannot be guaranteed, as due to the very nature of these products they are of limited supply for any vintage year. We constantly update the website with the correct vintage years as and when stocks of older vintages are exhausted.
11. Governing Law Your use of this website and any purchase by you on this website will be governed by English Law and will be deemed to have occurred in the United Kingdom.
12. Customer Services If you have any order related queries, please email us at email@example.com For general queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Most enquiries are responded to within 1 hour. We aim to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours.
13. Statutory Rights These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.